Country Style Pork Ribs:
This recipe is not only very easy, it's so delicious! The pork was so tender, and the carrots tasted like candied carrots from cooking with the brown sugar all day.
- pork loin roast, pork chops, country style pork ribs 2-3 lbs
- 2 clove garlic, halved
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 1/3 cups brown sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 apple, sliced
- 2 cups carrots
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper, then prick the roast all over with a fork or skewer.
- In a cup or bowl, combine 1 cup of the brown sugar, the mustard, and vinegar. Rub all over the roast.
- Place roast in the slow cooker on top of a bed of carrots and garlic cloves, cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours.
- Take the remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar; Spread over the top of the roast. Place finely diced apple over atop the roast. Cover and continue cooking on LOW for 1 hour longer.