Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Free Paper and Batteries at Staples! ***UPDATE***

HP Paper


Staples keeps giving away all their printer paper recently!!  Here's another "easy rebate" that is good through Saturday HP paper Coupon.



Also they are giving 100% back in Staples rewards for a 20 pack of Duracell batteries purchase!  This is valid 4/22- 4/30.  Limit 2/week.  Don't forget you can use manufacturer's coupons on these too!!  Last time they had this deal the batteries were on sale for $9.99 I think, and there was a $1.50/1 duracell coupon in the last P&G insert out!  ***UPDATE***  I went to Staples today the cashier was not sure if it started today or on Sunday, but she told me if it doesn't show up on my Staples rewards account then I bring them back and get it applied next week.  They are marked at $9.99, minus $1.50 coupon equals $8.49 oop, and I will get $9.99 Staples rewards to use on things like....printer ink!

No comments:

Post a Comment